Sister Sarah Oliphant serving in the Nicaragua Managua North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from May 2015 through November 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016

Quick Note

Sorry, really fast. Here´s my new comp :) Hermana Stubbs. Her parents are from Nicaragua but she was raised in Costa Rica, pretty cool :)
This week was pretty good. Meeting lots of new people. When I got here they had either baptized or dropped all their old investigators. So we´re starting from scratch. Kind of weird, knowing that I won´t be here to see most of these people get baptized, but I know that God always has miracles prepared for us when we´re obedient :)
The members are super cool. It´s still a branch, but it´s a bigger branch, and branch council is so organized, and the members visit each other. It´s beautiful, really :)
It´s also more dangerous here. Which has been an interesting experience. No scary experiences yet, but I´ve got a few more weeks here :)
I´ve been reading a lot of different books, and I can´t think of anything specific I´d like to share. I´d just like to challenge you all to read the Book of Mormon, and ask God sincerely if it´s true. I promise that a testimony and true understanding of the Book of Mormon and the restoration will bless your lives.
I love you all so much! Have a great week :)

Love, Hermana Oliphant

No comments:

Post a Comment