Sister Sarah Oliphant serving in the Nicaragua Managua North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from May 2015 through November 2016

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Fried and Deep Fried here in Nicaragua

Hey! I`m short on time, so I`ll just get the important stuff said
CAMBIOS.
And I`m in Chinandega, my area is called Monserrat, if I`m not mistaken, and my companion is Hermana Arias from El Salvador. She`s dying this change...or she`s going home this tranfer season. Oh dear. Haha no, it`ll be great. I`ve heard that she`s awesome, and we`ll do great things here.
Chinandega is also the hottest place on the face of the planet, so if I show up like a baked potato in some pics...you know why. But my area is the main part of Chinandega...so we get the maxi pali and the mall ;) So ya know.
Spiritual thought! So many great scriptures this week.
Judges 10:14 (what idols are we worshipping?)
DyC 123:11-17
1 Nephi 20:16-20 (cling to the Lord and keep the commandments)
I would talk about them, but time.
But please look them up, read them, ponder them, and pray about them. These all really impacted my week, and I hope they do the same for all of you ;)
I`m waiting on my old compita for the pictures...sorry. Bear with me.
I hope you all have a great week!
Love, Hermana Oliphant.

No comments:

Post a Comment